[hts-users:01178] 回复: Re: error in using hts_engine

you meant my pdf files must be stored in big endian formats?i think the HTS_ByteSwap function will convert to bigedian format,right? what is the correct value of the nstate and ndurpdf? sorry for the continuously asked questions,thank you!

int HTS_Fread (void *p, const int size, const int num, FILE *fp)
{

 const int block = fread(p, size, num, fp);

#ifndef WORDS_BIGENDIAN
   HTS_ByteSwap(p, size, block);
#endif /* !BIG_ENDIAN */
   return block;
}

"Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)" <zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写道:
Hi,

Umud wrote (2008/02/18 19:28):

> Error: HTS_calloc: Cannot allocate memory
>
> i found the nstate is 2121206330. i don't have enough memory for that?

Maybe your pdf files are in wrong endian.
Use big endian.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen

雅虎邮箱传递新年祝福,个性贺卡送亲朋!