[hts-users:01204] problem running HHEd:DR

Dear Heiga Zen,

I have a problem running HHEd when converting decision trees into a regression tree, (command DR) in HTS-2.1beta, for adaptation with data different from CMU-ARCTIC-ADAPT,

it stops with: File size limit exceeded (core dumped)

- the HTS-2.1beta-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-ADAPT  worked ok in this step.
- the HTS-2.1.0 version of adaptation with my data also worked ok.

Checking the HHEd.c (HTS-2.1.beta) I have noticed it happens when it does
"finally output each decision tree".

I am a bit lost because in my system there is no limit for the size of a file I have re-check creating a 4GB file, I have also tried compiling with option:
--with-large-files.

I have tried to save the tree as binary, and it saves ok the files dec.base and dec.tree but then I have another error (I guess because the next step expects the file in text?):

Error String too long
 ERROR [+7230]  EdError: item list parse error
FATAL ERROR - Terminating program /project/mary/marcela/sw/HTS_2.1beta/htk/bin/HHEd

Any idea? Thanks,

Marcela.

Marcela Charfuelan, Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Projektbuero Berlin, Rosenstrasse 2, D-10178 Berlin
Phone: +49 (0)30 243102-173
Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern
Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313