[hts-users:01215] Re: WER Comparison of HTK and HTS

Hi,

Can you tell us the total numbers of leaf nodes in your phonetic decision trees built by HTK and HTS?

I've already deleted the models and log files. Sorry.
I will train the model and report them again.

I expect that this difference was caused by modifications in tree- based clustering part.

I suspect flooring of variance also has effects more or less.

Junichi