[hts-users:01217] Re: File . txt and .lab

Elias Lawrence wrote:
Mr. Heiga,

This list is not called "Ask Heiga..." !

I would like know if you have Alice.0*.txt of HTS-demo_CMU-ARTIC-SLT.

You can download all the ARCTIC data directly from

http://festvox.org/cmu_arctic/

and the Alice books from Project Gutenberg

http://www.gutenberg.org/browse/authors/c#a7

If it's possible I would like to have one for my study.
Another question is, what kind of tools do you use to convert Alice*.txt in Alice*.lab?
Festival

Simon