[hts-users:01225] Re: LBFGS implementation for HTS2.1

Hi Heiga,

   The problem you are experiencing with the g2c port on the 64bit
architecture is most likely due to the wrong byte alignment. If I am
not mistaken, there several places in the code where the control
parameters structure lb3_1 (accuracy etc.) is accessed through
dereferencing of lb3. That is not necessarily guaranteed to work.

           Regards,
                       Alexander.