[hts-users:01230] HMGenS Synthesis with defined state duration

Hi,
 I wanted to ask whether in HMGenS is possible to define not only the duration of the phones but also the duration of the states. From the help output it seems that the "-s" options is exactly for this but I could not find the way to define the format of the input MLF files. I've tried something similar to the output duration file, that is

#MLF!#
"*/myfile.lab"
0 100 a=b-e+f#r.state[2]
100 200 a=b-e+f#r.state[3]