[hts-users:01235] Re: Multispace probability distribution!

Lefteris,
I think the f0 and their derivatives cannot share the same stream because
the are some frames (first and last frames of voiced sounds) where f0 is
defined but not df0.

I am not htk expert, but I don't see any reason why having 7 streams make
the hmm models unstable.

Kind regards,
Toni