[hts-users:01237] Re: Multispace probability distribution!

Alexis Moinet wrote:
For information, we did use up to 13 streams without any stability problem but we had to change a few lines in HTK/HTS (don't forget to compile hts after the changes)

I've also made models with more than SMAX streams without any problems - only a little code hacking is needed.

Simon