[hts-users:01250] problen in running HSLab

After I patched HTS into HTK I have configured and compiled the htk succesfully with out any error.  But when i tried to run the command   HSLab name.sig , it  generates the following error .

  ERROR [+6006]  InitAudo: Cannot open OSS audio device /dev/dsp
 FATAL ERROR - Terminating program HSLab

Can you tell me the possible solution for this.

Thank you in advance.