[hts-users:01263] Re: Welcome to our (hts-users ML) You are added automatically

Hi,

On 2008/03/26, at 3:49, tu qixiong wrote:
Hi All,
I'm having a problem when doing duration adaptation. There's no problem to use MAP to adapt the parameters of LSP and log F0, however,I found it's difficult to use MAP to adapt the parameter of duration.
  My questions are listed as follow:
 1. how to adapt the parameter of duration using MAP?
 2. Use which tool of HTS?  HHed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

--
yours, sincerely
   QiXiong Tu

HTS supports MAP adaptation of duration pdfs as well as output pdfs. Please specify like this

HERest -u mvwpdmvp -w 3

with a configure file including next variables

HMAP:MAPTAU = 50
HMAP:DURMAPTAU = 50
HMAP:MIXWEIGHTFLOOR = 3

Junichi