[hts-users:01276] Re: HERest Warning Message

Hi,

Tillman, Raymond T CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RHA wrote (2008/03/28 3:32):

Thank you for your quick response. As I said in my original email, I am
using HTK 3.4 with the HTS-2.0.1 patch. To answer your question, I am
using SPTK 3.1.

The code that you describe does not seem to be included in Training.pl
in the <voice>/hts_build/train/scripts directory. I could not find that
code anywhere.

To clarify, the mkdata_db_v.pl perl script is the HTS mkdata.pl script
as modified by build_hts sed commands so that it uses our paths. The
original mkdata.pl file is found in $FESTVOXDIR/src/hts_build but copied
over into the <NEW_VOICE>/hts_build/data directory and modified. Values
DATASET=db and SPEAKER=v have been added to the file name by sed
commands (i.e., mkdata_<DATASET>_SPEAKER.pl) in your build_hts script.

I think you're using the build script provided by festvox.
It was made by Dr. Alan W. Black, I've never touched it.
So if you have any problems with that, please ask to the festvox ML.

BTW, I strongly recommend you to use the latest training scripts provided with HTS.
If I remember correctly, the festvox training script for HTS is based on HTS-1.1.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen