[hts-users:01277] Re: Welcome to our (hts-users ML) You are added automatically

Hi Dr.Junichi,
I still have a question with adaptation of duration. After doing HERest with the setting "HERest -u mvwpdmvp -w 3", I found just the files clustered_cmp.mmf and fullcontext_dur.mmf had been modified, but the file clustered_dur.mmf stayed the same, So the duration wouldn't be adapted.
In order to add duration information of adaption data to the original models,I tried doing HHed to modify the file clustered_dur.mmf, but the file trees_dur.inf would be modified at the same time, and couldn't be used when test. I don't know how to solve this problem.

PS:I used HTS2.1RC1, thank you.

On 3/26/08, Junichi Yamagishi <jyamagis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2008/03/26, at 9:52, tu qixiong wrote:
> But when I do HERest with the spectification "HERest -u mvwpdmvp -w
> 3", the system says:
>
> ERROR [+2320]  SetuFlags: Unknown update flag m.
>
> What's the matter? I use HTS2.0.

First of all, please use HTS-2.1RC1.

> And can I view -u mvwp as adaptation of cmp and -u dmvp as
> adaptation of duration?

Yes.

> Is the adaptation of cmp and duration completed at the same time
> When doing -u mvwpdmvp?

Yes, it is, if you use HTS-2.1RC1.

--
yours, sincerely