[hts-users:01285] Re: About hts_engine

If you want to use HTS in different languages, you need to
  0: understand Festival and HTS well
1. modify front-end processing parts of Festival to support the new languages 2: re-design label files and questions files for clustering for the languages
  3: train acoustic models using labels which you defines

**by yourself**

J.

On 2008/03/28, at 17:13, bereket kasaye wrote:
I have installed festival too and i have checked it by running (SayText "hello world"). how can I integrate it with hts_engine and use for a language different from English.

Thank you inadvace

Simon King <Simon.King@xxxxxxxx> wrote: bereket kasaye wrote:
> I have downloaded and installed hts_engine successfully. Know how can
> I give it a text to be synthesized to the engine. And I read that
> hts_engine accepts .lab files (labeled files). Can I prepare this
> file by my self.

You can use Festival as the front end, for English at least,

Simon