[hts-users:01320] problem in using hts_engine

Hi,

I used the hts, prepared for festival and the .lab file from HTS-demo, to get the synthesized speech. And I used the options as follows, but it generates an error.

bereket@bereket-desktop:~/Desktop/Experiment/hts$ hts_engine -td trees-dur.inf -tf trees-lf0.inf -tm trees-mcep.inf -md duration.pdf -mf lf0.pdf -mm mcep.pdf -df lf0_dyn.win -dm mcep_dyn.win -od duration -of frequency -om mel_cep -or raw -ow wave -ot trace alice01.lab

Error: HTS_HTS_ModelSet_load: #duration pdf must be positive value.

How do I fix this problem.

My second question is,  How do i generate  .inf, .pdf and mcc files to my own voices. HTK generates only mfcc's.

Thank you in advance.
        bereke