[hts-users:01325] Re: Duration modeling

Hi,

bereket kasaye wrote (2008/04/11 3:00):

From one of Heiga Zen publications titled "HMM based speech synthesis (HTS) version 2.0 ", I read that state duration PDF's can be generated using HRest with the option -g. But, when I read the documentation for HTK-3.4 HRest does not use the option -g.
I do believe  that i missed some concept some where.

This option is added to HRest in HTS, so it does not exist in HTK.
HTKBook is a documentation for HTK, it is useful to understand how to use HTS.
However, there are a number of functions which have been added in HTS.
These functions are not described in HTKBook.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen