[hts-users:01329] Re: An error about increasing the state number

Hi,

孙敬伟 wrote (2008/04/13 16:35):

> If the state number and the stream end of duration are set as 7, this
> error will not be found and the training and generating  progress will
> go on successfully.
> It seems that the maximum stream size is small than 9, can I set it
> manually? How can I solve the problem if I want to increase the state
> number?

This is because the maximum number of streams in HTK is 8
(HTS represents state duration PDFs in multi-stream structure).
If you want to increase this limit, please set SMAX in HTKLib/HShell.h to large value like as follows:

#define SMAX      9      /* max num data streams + 1  */

->

#define SMAX      20     /* max num data streams + 1  */

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

 Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
 Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

 Nagoya Institute of Technology
 Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

 http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen