[hts-users:01339] ERROR [+2121] HInit: Too Few Observation Sequences [0]

Hi

HTS can't pick up  segments because my labs are less than 5 frames where 1 frame length is 25ms. I tried reducing  FRAMELEN = 160 # Frame length in point (400 = 16000 * 0.01) from Makefile script. But still I'm receiving the same error ERROR [+2121]  HInit: Too Few Observation Sequences [0]. Is there another parameter I can change to accommodate my labels for phoneme boundaries.

regards
zuko fani