[hts-users:01358] State Duration HVite Decode/Recognize

Dear HTS-Users,

I am working on earthquake recognition using HMM. Therefore I created my
own feature-vectors and then use HTK for training and recognition. For an
two class ("reg" and "noise") example I use a pass of:

HInit -S traindata.txt -T 1 -i 20 -M hmm0 -H proto/reg reg
HRest -S traindata.txt -T 1 -i 60 -M hmm1 -H hmm0/reg reg
... (also for noise, 5 iterations)
HVite -T 1 -H hmm5/reg -H hmm5/noise -w net.slf dict.txt def/hmmlist.txt
file_to_recognize

I was looking for an easy way to include state duration in the models.
That is where I came across the HTS website. Thus I installed HTS and
tried the above example with state duration in HTS. There is the option -g
for HRest or HERest to output a duration model; however, I could not find
an option for HVite or HDecode to include the duration model produced by
HERest or HVite for the recognition.

My question is:
- Is it possible to decode/recognize using HTS and state duration models?
- So far I could only run one iteration of HRest and HERest, is it possible
  or useful to do it iterative (as in the above example)?

I certainly searched/ read the HTS-User mailing list and the HTK book. As I
am not of the speech recognition community it could also be that I
misunderstood some terms.

Many thanks --- cheers,
Moritz