[hts-users:01366] Re: State Duration HVite Decode/Recognize

Hi,

Moritz Beyreuther wrote (2008/04/28 17:47):

My question is:
- Is it possible to decode/recognise using HTS and state duration models?
It has been discussed in this mailing list.
Please see the thread hts-users:01358 on http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/hts-users/spool/2008/threads.html
thanks for the fast response. You pointed me to the above
thread which actually is the thread of my own question.
In case that this was an accident, could you point me to the correct
thread --- by posting it to hts-users.

Sorry, it's hts-users:01135.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

Nagoya Institute of Technology
Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen