[hts-users:01370] ERROR[+9999] : window file names are not specified

Hi,

When I run the following command

HMGenS -T 1 -p -M model/hmm4 -H hmm.mmf -N duration.mmf hmmlist.txt durationlist.txt input.lab

I have got the following error.

ERROR[+9999] CheckGenSetUp: window file names
are not specified

When I checked the archive, I found that this problem will be generated if some information is missed in the configuration file.

In my case I have 39 coefficients for static and dynamic features.

 I prepared my configuration file as follows

WINFN = "StrVec 1 mcp.win1"

PDFSTRSIZE="IntVec 1 1"
PDFSTRORDER= "IntVec 1 39"
PDFSTREXT="StrVec 1 mcp"

where mcp.win1 contains the value [1 1.0] and it is in the current directory.

My question is, the file mcp.win1 is a window file for the static features. How can I do the same thing for the delta and delta-delta features.

Thank you in advance!

- Bereket