[hts-users:01382] Re: questions about Tree-Based State Tying

Yes,I've made a big mistake for modeling hmms on frames rather than on phonemes. I'm sorry for this
ridiculous mistake for my carelessness.
Thank you for pointing out the mistake.

在2008-05-06,"Simon King" <Simon.King@xxxxxxxx> 写道:

paminy wrote:
> Thanks for your answer, Simon.
> I still did not understand the "same" pdf.
> Why they have the same PDF ?
> As there are three or five different states and also the pdfs in one
> frame ,I do not understand why they have the same pdf whith in so many
> different frames?
>
> If using the same PDF,how dose the pdf's mean and variance caculate?
> Dose it means the pdf's mean is the average of all pdfs?

I think you have some rather fundamental misunderstandings about HMMs.
You need to read some introductory texts first. Then, look at the HTK
manual sections on parameter sharing.

Simon

网上订比萨天天有奖