[hts-users:01383] Transform number to class in MLLR adaptation:

Hi all,
I have a question about MLLR adaptation. In the last lines of the file storing the transformation matrices,it's wrote as follow:
<XFORMWGTSET>
<CLASSXFORM> 1 0
<CLASSXFORM> 2 0
<CLASSXFORM> 3 0
<CLASSXFORM> 4 8
<CLASSXFORM> 5 7
<CLASSXFORM> 6 5
I think this show the assignment of base class to transform number. But I don't understand this line:"<CLASSXFORM> 1 0", what does 0 mean in this place? In fact,transform number is 1,2,3.....There is no 0.

Thanks for your kind help!

--
Best Regards,
   QiXiong Tu