[hts-users:01392] Re: A error in hts adaptation demo

Hi,

孙敬伟 wrote (2008/05/16 10:08):

>    When I ran HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-ADAPT on my own data, an error was
> found as follows:
>
>  ERROR [+999]  CheckBaseClass: Components missing from Base Class list
> (33051 33075)
>
>   'Components missing from Base Class list', what does this mean? Can
> anybody give me help?

All mixture components in the model set should appear in the base class list (dec.base).
The above error indicates that 24 mixture components (33075-33051) are not listed in the base class list.

Regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

 Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
 Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

 Nagoya Institute of Technology
 Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

 http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen