[hts-users:01415] MARY 3.6.0 with support for creating your own HMM-based voices

Dear HTS list subscribers,

you may be interested to know that the newest release of our MARY TTS system, version 3.6.0, includes all the bits and pieces needed to create your own HMM-based voices for MARY, using the HTS toolkit.

Marcela Charfuelan has implemented this, and integrated it into our voice building toolkit. For documentation, please see her tutorial for creating the HTS demo voices for MARY at http://mary.opendfki.de/wiki/HMMVoiceCreation

MARY currently supports English, German and (rudimentary) Tibetan; you can download it from http://mary.dfki.de/Download

Please direct any questions to Marcela at marcela.charfuelan@xxxxxxx

Best regards,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@xxxxxxx
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: