[hts-users:01422] Re: HTS-2.1RC2

Hi,

Many thanks Heiga for the links with the slim files!

I experienced some problems when trying to apply the patch using cygwin. The fallowing appears:

$ patch -p1 -d . < HTS-2.1beta_for_HTK-3.4.patch
patching file `HLMLib/Makefile.in'
Assertion failed: hunk, file patch.c, line 321

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Did this happened to anyone? Any ideas for solutions?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Paco