[hts-users:01428] Re: Regarding the new IT command of HHEd of HTS-2.1RC2

Sorry for my carelessness. It didn't occur to me that my clustered.mmf(A) had been reestimated by HERest for 5 iterations so as that it couldn't be the same as clustered.mmf(B). Thank you for your kindly reminder. I hope it didn't take you too much time to reconfirm the IT command.

Regards,
Hui LIANG

--- On Mon, 16/6/08, Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN) <zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I checked it on my environment but I get the exactly the
> same mmfs for clustered.mmf(A) and (B).
> Did you see un-reestimated clustered.mmf(A)  (just after TB
> clustering) ?
> I doubt that you compared clustered.mmf(A) reestimated by
> HERest with un-reestimated clustered.mmf(B).

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.