[hts-users:01499] Re: Multi-process supporting patch for HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT

Hi,

Xuchen Yao wrote (2008/07/01 16:57):

>>From version 2.1 HTS can "merge" HMM models on state or stream level.
> Here we provide a patch for the training script in HTS-demo to use the
> newly added "JM" command of HHEd.
>
> Short description:
>
> The patch uses JM command of HHEd in HTS-2.1 to provide an option for
> clustering in parallel. In a training environment with multi-core
> CPUs, the clustering time of HHEd could be generally reduced.
>
> The patch is applied to the following package only:
>
> http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/archives/2.1/HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT.tar.bz2
>
> Please checkout the attachment or visit the following page:
>
> http://yaoxuchen.googlepages.com/scriptpatchhts

Thank you very much for releasing this patch and announce it.
I added this patch to "HTS Extensions" page.

Best regards,

Heiga Zen

 Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
 Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

 Nagoya Institute of Technology
 Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

 http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen