[hts-users:01502] 8000 hz sampling rate issue

Hi,

I am trying to train an 8khz voice. Which parameters should I modify
at the training script besides the sampling rate, window length and frame rate?

Also how should I modify the hts_engine to work with the 8khz voice? Which parameters
should I change in the vocoder etc.

I am using MGC coefficients and I am creating the voice that comes with the training
demo....

Thanks!
-Cenk

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win. Enter Now!