发件人: dupengfei [mailto:dupengfei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2008年7月4日 16:02
收件人: lixiulin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: re: [hts-users:01506] About multi-linguistic voice

 You can find it  in festival project from http://www.festvox.org/festival/

发件人: lixiulin [mailto:lixiulin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2008年7月4 15:40
收件人: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [hts-users:01506] About multi-linguistic voice

Dear All,

I am thinking of multi-linguistic TTS. As we know, HTS is capable of handling different TTS in prosody and sound generation parts.

What I want to do most are "U.S. Spanish" and "Canadian French". But unfortunately, I can't find the language processing part and HTS voices for these languages. Does anyone have some information about that?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Li Xiulin