[hts-users:01509] Can HMGenS do state alignment from extracted feature data?

Hello all,

I want evaluate the performance and impact of HSMM duration, so I want to do a state alignment from handed label, real pitch and cesptrum data extracted from database, and then generated pitch and cepstral parameter with this state alignment. Could this be done by HMGenS or with any other helps?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards!

Xi Wang (汪曦)

Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
Pattern Recognition & Intelligent Systems Lab