发件人: Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN) [mailto:zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2008年7月13日 23:30
收件人: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
抄送: hts-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [hts-users:01520] Announce of maintainer change

Dear all HTS users,

I left Prof. Tokuda's group in Nitech last Friday and join Speech Technology
Group, Toshiba Cambridge Research Laboratory this Wednesday.  So I'd like to
hand over the maintainer of HTS to Keiichiro Oura
(http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~uratec).  He is currently a PhD student in Nitech
and has maintained hts_engine API for a year.

I become less active in this ML, so please do not start your mail from "Hi
Heiga".  Ask your questions to hts-users ML members, please.

I took over the maintainer of HTS from Dr. Takayoshi Yoshimura when I was a
master student, and I have developed and maintained HTS for 6 years.  Under my
maintenance, HTS version 1.0, 1.1, 1.1b, 1.1.1, 2.0, 2.0.1, and 2.1 were
released.  Fortunately, HTS has been getting popular in this period.  I've
really enjoyed my role in the HTS working group.  This was so delightful time.

I may keep working in speech synthesis area.  If you find me in any conference
etc., please come and talk to me.  I'm very happy to hear how HTS is used and
contribute to your research/business.

I hope you to keep and enjoy using HTS :-)

Best regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

  Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
  Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)

  Nagoya Institute of Technology
  Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555 Japan

  http://www.sp.nitech.ac.jp/~zen