[hts-users:01543] Re: SPTK 3.2 (CVS)

В Пнд, 21/07/2008 в 15:07 +0900, 김일환 пишет:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone successfully intalled the CVS version of SPTK?
>
> I got error occuring in the "./configure" process
>
> My process is :
>
> 1. aclcal
>
> 2. automake -a -c  ( is maded "makefile.in" )
>
> 3. autoconf             ( is maded "configure"  )
>
> 4. ./configure    <---  this process error.
>
> error message is  " cannot find input file : Makefile " , although I have a "makefile.in".
>
> Could anyone tell me how to deal with this?

Remember to point the properties of your system when you report about
problem. On Fedora Core 8 with automake 1.10 and autoconf 2.61
everything goes just fine. Are you working on Windows? Also remember
that logs are much more precise than your description. Share the logs
and give a link ot it if you need help.

Probably the problem is that your makefile.in is named in lower case,
because it must be "Makefile.in".