[hts-users:01555] HTS-based products

Hi all,

Now I'm exploring commercially available HMM-based speech synthesis products to list them in our journal paper. I guess some companies sell HTS-based products, but I think only SVOX Pico (http://www.svox.com/upload/pdf/svox-flier-Final.pdf) explicitly tells it is based on HMM-based speech synthesis. Does anyone know any other commercially available HMM-based speech synthesis products?

Thank you very much.

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)