[hts-users:01563] Error using HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT

Hello, I have a problem when using the HTS CMU demo. The program runs
correctly at the beginning, but then I have an error :

"can't open file gv-lf0.pdf". The file is in the directory /gv, but it
seems to be empty. I have no problem with the file gv-mgc.pdf.

Thank you for your help.
Mathias.

Internship, School of Electronics, SpeechLab, DCU.