[hts-users:01615] Re: Using the Demo

Sir,

I am phasing difficulty with the installing the HTS demo.My system is loaded with Fedora 9.

Do we need to install festival separately since festival is inbuilt in Fedora.And some problems while installing tcl/tk

Please help me.

--
Govind.D
Electro-Medical and Speech Technology(EMST)Lab

This email was sent from IIT Guwahati Webmail.If you are not .
"the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated. "
http://www.iitg.ernet.in/