[hts-users:01617] Re: languages

Hi Heiga,

The Hungarian version of HTS is also in progress. Some samples generated with the first version are available here:

http://speechlab.tmit.bme.hu/hmm/

Up till now we have written tree papers about it, two in Hungarian, one in English. All of them are in Hungarian journals. The one in English is just about to come out:

Tóth, B., Németh G., Hidden Markov Model Based Speech Synthesis System in Hungarian, Infocommunications, special issue in English, in press

I would like to thank Sacha Krstulovic for his grateful help and of course the whole HTS-WG for the great software.

Best Regards,
Balint Toth
Ph.D. Student
Department of Telecommunications and Media Informatics

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN) wrote:
Hi all,

As you know, HTS has been applied to various languages.

Currently I know Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Thai, English, German, Spanish, Catalan, European and Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Slovak, Croatian, Arabic, Farsi, Xhosa, bilingual (Mandarin-English), and polyglot versions of HTS.

I also know that French and Scottish Gaelic versions of HTS are now being built by Faculte Polytechnique de Mons and Arizona Univ., respectively.

Do you know any other versions of HTS?
Can you tell me the reference of those works?

Thank you very much.

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

--
| Tóth Bálint, Ph.D. hallgató                         | Bálint Tóth, Ph.D. Student                             |