[hts-users:01619] Re: languages

Hi,

Tóth Bálint wrote (2008/08/05 14:09):

The Hungarian version of HTS is also in progress. Some samples generated with the first version are available here:

http://speechlab.tmit.bme.hu/hmm/

Up till now we have written tree papers about it, two in Hungarian, one in English. All of them are in Hungarian journals. The one in English is just about to come out:

Tóth, B., Németh G., Hidden Markov Model Based Speech Synthesis System in Hungarian, Infocommunications, special issue in English, in press

Thank you very much, this information is quite helpful.
If possible, can you show me the website of this journal?

Thank you very much.

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

 Heiga ZEN     (in Japanese pronunciation)
 Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean pronunciation)