[hts-users:01622] Re:

I think you are accidentally using the version of tcl that ships with
Cygwin. I'm pretty sure that ActiveState tcl has not been installed under
some Cygwin specific directory. Typically the ActiveState tcl is in C:/Tcl
directory (which is  /cygdrive/c/Tcl in Cygwin)...

(And it does help to tell us the platform you are using.)

br,
  Nicholas