[hts-users:01642] Stability problem using LSP

Dear all,

I have run an experiment training a model on 24-order LSP coefficients + LF0 for alpha=0.42 and gamma=3.

The training went well, and I'm able to synthesize some sentences.

However, the models seem sensitive to duration models, and I have encountered problems when synthesizing speech from training labels, with imposed segmentation, or using a third-party duration model.

I have tried to use lspcheck for stability, without success.

Do you have any idea with is this ?

Thank you,

Geoffrey