[hts-users:01661] ReadString: String too long

Hi,

I run the HTS-demo successfully. And then by changing the utterance file and raw data, it also works fine. But after I changed the question set for the language I using (Amharic language), it generates the following error

 Creating HMMset using trees to add unseen triphones
  ERROR [+5013]  ReadString: String too long
 FATAL ERROR - Terminating program /usr/local/HTS-2.0.1/bin/HHEd

what could be the possible solution for this?

Thank you!