[hts-users:01666] Re: Stability problem using LSP

Hi Keiichiro,

Thank you for your answer. I have already used both, and never got any issue when using mel-cepstrum parameters.

I was willing to use generalized LPC-LSP parameters on mel scale, as they're reported to give the best MOS in:

H. Zen, T. Toda, K. Tokuda, "The Nitech-NAIST HMM-based speech synthesis system for the Blizzard Challenge 2006", IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, 2006.

Thanks,

Geoffrey