[hts-users:01670] Re: Stability problem using LSP

Hi all,

Thank you for all your answers.

I am not using STRAIGHT, not was using global variance on that experiment. I have checked that I don't have any state duration being zero.

Thanks to your help, though, I was able to find out what my problem is: it turns out that some LSP coefficients do get over Pi.

I think I can find some ad-hoc solution at the vocoding stage.

Thanks again for your help.

Geoffrey