From: Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN) [mailto:heiga.zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Fri 12/09/2008 15:44
To: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hts-users:01689] Re: hmgens generate parameters

HI,

Zheng, Dang C. wrote:

>  I am new to hts. I am trying to use HMgens to generate cepstrum and F0
> parameters. The command I used is "hmgens -A -D -T 1 -H hmm9/macros -H
> hmm9/hmmdefs -M hmm10 -I aligned.mlf -p -s monophones1" aligned.mlf is
> monophone aligned training data. monophones1 is phones list including sp
> and sil. when I run the above command. The message I get is " window
> file name are not specified, terminating program hmgens". Any one please
> can tell me what's wrong with the command that I used and what does mean
> window file name.The version I used is HTS-2.1.

You should specify various configuration variables for HMGenS such as
window files through "-C config" option.

Have you ever tried to run HTS-demo?  If not, please first try it.  It
tells you how to use HMGenS and how to set these configuration variables.

Best regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

--
Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)