[hts-users:01696] Re: Which HTS version was adopted for each Blizzard Challenge?

Tienshyang Huei Liang wrote:
Hi, all,

Would anyone please let me know which HTS version was adopted for each Blizzard Challenge? Thank you!

Hui,

I'm sure that information is given in the HTS paper presented at each workshop, although the systems entered to Blizzard may not align exactly with public releases of the HTS toolkit. The papers are freely available here:

http://festvox.org/blizzard/index.html

The papers for Blizzard 2008 will be published in the same place, after the workshop.

Simon

--
www.cstr.ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.