[hts-users:01700] Re: activetcl installation

Hi,

Zheng, Dang C. wrote:

Then, I typed ./install.sh under Activetcl8.4.0.1-linux-ix86 directory, the error message is: ./bin/tclsh: ./bin/tclsh: cannot execute binary file. Did anyone has the same problem and any solution for it?

I think you should download the Windows version of ActiveTcl rather than the Linux version to use it on the Cygwin environment.

Best regards,

Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)

--
Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)