[hts-users:01712] Re: Start copying monophone mmf to fullcontext

Elias Lawrence wrote:
Hi, I still can not win the error below. Could You help me?
Hegia's suggestion was (I think) that the problem is caused by having both CR and LF characters at the end of each line - this is normal in Windows, but HTK may only want CR at the end of each line, as is normal in Unix.

(Heiga - hopefully I'm interpreting your comment correctly?)

Simon

--
www.cstr.ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.