De: Simon King <Simon.King@xxxxxxxx>
Assunto: Re: [hts-users:01709] Re: Start copying monophone mmf to fullcontext
Para: eliaslawrence@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Data: Quinta-feira, 18 de Setembro de 2008, 9:42

Elias Lawrence wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I still can not win the error below. Could You help me?

Hegia's suggestion was (I think) that the problem is caused by having both
CR and LF characters at the end of each line - this is normal in Windows, but
HTK may only want CR at the end of each line, as is normal in Unix.

(Heiga - hopefully I'm interpreting your comment correctly?)

Simon

--
www.cstr.ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.