[hts-users:01715] a variance of duration model

Hi.

I experiment HMM-based Korean speech synthesis system using HTS 2.01 version and I study about state-duration model control.

When I check the mean and variance of duration model, I find a special case.

only,  5th state`s variance of silence model have a number of frames, (400~ 800 frames = 2~4sec)

I check traning speech DB, but I don`t find a long silence such a 2~4 sec

why?   Is it bugs?

JPEG image