[hts-users:01735]

Hi All,

I am trying to train new voice using HTS-demo. I recorded my voice used Praat software, mono channel, 16KHz,saved the recordings as wav files, and I used sox -c 1 -s -w -t wav -r 16000 $wav -c 1 -s -w -t raw -r 16000 $raw converted wav files to raw files. Because I used CMU-ARCTIC prompts, so I don't need build utts. when I run HTS-demo, make data, lfo, mgc, gv, cmp files could not generated. Did any one experience the same problem, any solution and suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Dangcong

--
Scanned by iCritical.