[hts-users:01758] Use HTS-demo_STRAIGHT under windows.

Dear All

I have a problem while using trial STRAIGHT under windows (matlab v7.1)while I write matlab file (extract.m) following the demo script like:

prm.F0frameUpdateInterval=544;

prm.F0searchUpperBound=80;

prm.F0searchLowerBound=350;

prm.spectralUpdateInterval=544;

[x,fs]=wavread('test.wav');

[f0,ap]=exstraightsource(x,fs,prm);

The error occurs exstraightsource function as :

??? Operands to the || and && operators must be convertible to logical scalar values

I saw that This version is not compatible with Matlab v7. which said in STRAIGHT's web site, but it report the p-code is made by newer Matlab and can;t be read.

Could anyone told me why cause that or it can not use STRAIGHT like this under windows.

Thanks.

--
Best regards!

Xi Wang (汪曦)

Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
Pattern Recognition & Intelligent Systems Lab